Physical training and Sport. Theoretical and methodical aspects of physical education and sport
Structure of the Nosology Oriented Training Program Powerlifters with Visual Impairment at the Initial Stage of Training Roztorhui M., Perederiy A., Bryskin Yu.
- Ivan Boberskiy Lviv State University of Physical Culture
- 11, Kostiushko St., Lviv 79000, Ukraine
The analysis of scientific and methodological literature allows us to conclude about the fragmentary nature of available scientific research concerning the system of training of athletes with visual impairments in powerlifting. The training of powerlifters with visual impairments is predominantly characterized by mechanical transferring of the general theory provisions of the training healthy athletes to practice sports. There is a need to adapt training programs for powerlifters with visual impairment at different stages of long-term multiannual preparation in accordance with the nosological characteristics of athletes.
The purpose of the study was to substantiate the structure of the nosologically oriented program of training powerlifters with visual impairment at the stage of initial training.
Material and methods. The following methods were used in this research: bibliographic study of theoretical-conceptual, methodological and practical outlines presented in specialized scientific-methodical literature; study of documentary materials; method of inquiry, method of mathematical statistics.
Results and discussion. The main tasks of training powerlifters with visual impairments at the stage of initial training are diverse physical training, health promotion, improvement of physical development and physical preparedness, elimination of existing deviations in the state of health, promotion of the formation of adaptive mechanisms in the body of athletes with disabilities; creation of prerequisites for increasing the effectiveness of the next stages of training and creating a sustainable motivation for systematic training; the expansion of the motor skills arsenal; selection of promising athletes for specialization in powerlifting. Theoretical and practical parts were included in the structure of the program for powerlifters with visual impairments at the initial training stage. The theoretical part is aimed at solving problems of theoretical and psychological training. The practical part envisaged the implementation of the tasks of physical, technical training, training and improvement of the ability to self-travel and self-service in the gym, control, competitive and restoration activities.
Conclusions. As a result of the study, the structure of the nosology oriented program of training for powerlifters with visual impairments at the stage of initial training was substantiated. It takes into account the level of saved motor abilities and the specificity of the motor activity of athletes with disabilities.
Keywords: adaptive sport, visual impairment, training, powerlifting
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 307K
- Bjankina LV, Homichenko AV. Problemy vydelenija jetapov sportivnoj podgotovki paujerlifterov s porazhenijami oporno-dvigatel'nogo apparata [Problems of selecting stages of sports training of powerlifters with injuries of the musculoskeletal system]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni PF Lesgafta. 2015; 10(128): 33-6. [Russian]
- Gromov VA. Metodika trenirovki v paujerliftinge slabovidjashhih ljudej i ee vlijanie na koordinaciju dvizhenij [Methods of training in powerlifting of people with visually impaired and its impact on the coordination of movements]. Abstr. PhDr. (Physical Ed&Sport.). Moskva: Rossijskij gosudarstvennyj universitet fizicheskoj kul'tury, sporta i turizma; 2006. 138 p. [Russian]
- Іlmatov VR. Doslіdzhennja funkcіonalnogo stanu oporno-ruhovogo aparatu junih sportsmenіv-pauerlіfterіv, jakі majut vertebrogennі porushennja hrebta [Study of muscular skeletal apparatus’s functional state of junior sportsmenpower lifters, who have backbone verterbral abnormalities]. Pedagogics, Psychology, Medical-Biological Problems of Physical Training and Sports. 2015; 10: 33-8. [Russian]
- Perederiy AV, Roztorhui MS. Teoretiko-metodichnі pіdhodi do perіodizacії bagatorіchnoї pіdgotovki sportsmenіv u adaptivnomu sportі [The theoretical and methodological approaches of periodization training of the athletes in adaptive sport]. Sports Bulletin of the Dnieper. 2016; 1: 91-5. [Ukrainian]
- Trembach AB, Shkabarnja JuV, Fedorova IV, Lipatnikova MA, Ponomareva TV, Tjulenev AN et al. Sravnitel'nyj analiz sportivnoj tehniki v paujerliftinge u sportsmenov razlichnyh kvalifikacij s porazheniem oporno-dvigatel'nogo apparata [Comparative analysis powerlifting sports techniques in sportsmen of different qualifications with motor disorder] [digital resource]. Engineering Bulletin of the Done; 2012 [updated 2012 June 15; cited 2018 Nov 5]. Available from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/sravnitelnyy-analiz-sportivnoy-tehniki-v-pauerliftinge-u-sportsmenov-razlichnyh-kvalifikatsiy-s-porazheniem-oporno-dvigatelnogo. [Russian]
- Blauwet C, Willick S. The Paralympic Movement: using sports to promote health, disability rights, and social integration for athletes with disabilities. PM&R. 2012; 4(11): 851-56. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23174549. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmrj.2012.08.015
- Dehghansai N, Lemez S, Wattie N, Baker J. A systematic review of influences on development of athletes with disabilities. Adapt Phys Activ Q. 2017; 34(1): 72-90. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28218871. https://doi.org/10.1123/APAQ.2016-0030
- Herasymenko O, Mukhin V, Pityn M, Kozibroda L. Shift of physical activity index for individuals with lower limb amputations as influenced by the comprehensive program of physical rehabilitation. Journal of physical education and sport. 2016; 16(1): 707-12. https://doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2016.s1115
- Kozina Z, Chebanu O, Prokopenko I, Korobeynikov G, Korobeynikova L, Korobeinik V, et al. The implementation of the concept of individualization in training elite Female athletes with visual impairment in the sprint. Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2018; 18(1): 282-92. https://doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2018.01038
- McNamee M. Paralympism, paralympic values and disability sport: a conceptual and ethical critique. Disabil Rehabil. 2017; 39(2): 201-09. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26747693. https://doi.org/10.3109/09638288.2015.1095247
- Pisapia F, D’isanto T. Inclusive methods of adaptive training in sprints: a theoretical preliminary study. Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2018; 18(5): 2101-5. https://doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2018.s5316.
- Roztorhui M, Perederiy A, Briskin Y, Tovstonoh O, Khimenes K, Melnyk V. Impact of a sports and rehabilitation program on perception of quality of life in people with visual impairments. Physiotherapy Quarterly. 2018; 26(4): 17-22. https://doi.org/10.5114/pq.2018.79742
- Roztorhui Mб Perederiy A, Briskin Yu, Tovstonoh O. The training system of athletes with disabilities in strength sports. Sportlogia. Banja Luka, 2018; 14(1): 98-106.
- Rudenko R, Hlozhyk I, Guzii O, Prystupa T. Analysis of biochemical indicators of disabled athletes in dynamics of physical therapy programs. Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2017; 17(4): 2148-51. https://doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2017.s4221
- Winnick J, Porretta D. Adapted Physical Education and Sport. 6th ed. Champaing: Human Kinetics; 2017. 648 р.